The first three years of business can be the toughest. You hit infection points that can make or break you; you’re often running out of time and maybe even resources! In this episode, Eric and Brillar Media Co-Founder, Whitney Mendoza share lessons learned during the first three years of business and best practices for navigating the storm successfully.
Mentioned in Show
- 5 Lessons Learned in the First Year of a Startup featuring Kelly Burton.
- Four Things Every Entrepreneur Needs to Successfully Grow a Business.
- Buffer – social media tool.
- Your On-Demand CXO – Send in your questions directly to Eric!
- Learn Your Style – Take the Entrepreneurial Style Quiz.
- Join the Build Your Best Business Community – Connect, learn and grow with other entrepreneurs.
Build Your Best Business airs every weekday at 9:00 pm (EST) on Facebook Live.